[mapguide-users] OGR and MGOS

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed May 23 10:28:28 EDT 2007

I had forgotten to check in the last fix (for S57 files) until 5 minutes
ago. Anyway, a dll containing that fix and with no manifest is also
posted at:

http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/3.2.2-Beta2/

This is based on Fdo 3.2.2, Proj 4.5.0, GDAL 1.4, GEOS 2.2.3. It also
has OCI support and GML/INTERLIS support compiled in, so it's a big dll.
Also, I compiled with Visual Studio Service Pack 1, so I don't know how
that will affect things. This is the only VS version I have.

It's nice to have choice though, Kenneth has posted builds with versions
that I no longer have.

Anyway, I am aware of one more bug that needs fixing soon and it has to
do with adding support for UTF8 conversion to handle international
character sets in PostGIS.

Traian