[mapguide-users] RE: 1.2.0 Beta2 stability
a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Wed May 23 17:08:43 EDT 2007
Steve Dang wrote:
> Could you provide detailed steps on how to reproduce the problem.
Well, I managed to dig something out, I don't know if it helps:
Error: An unclassified exception occurred.
- MgTimedEventHandler.handle_timeout line 123 file
- MgResourceChangeEventHandler.HandleEvent line 76 file
- MgServiceManager.DispatchResourceChangeNotifications line 546 file
- MgServerResourceService.EnumerateParentMapDefinitions line 1123 file
- MgApplicationRepositoryManager.EnumerateParentMapDefinitions line 698
- MgApplicationResourceContentManager.EnumerateParentMapDefinitions line
An unclassified exception occurred.
<2007-05-23T19:55:40> Application terminated abnormally.
This happens in next scenario (at least it happens to me):
User tries to zoom in and zoom out the map few times, with mouse scroll or
with slider: if you want to reproduce such behaviour, open some map, and try
do scroll mouse wheel few times up & down. This is how it happens in my
Also, I saw in apache log, this happens when 3-4 users are on the map at the
Just to mention, this didn't happen with 1.1, or , at least, 1.1 managed to
restart itself after failure, and 1.2 doesn't.
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/1.2.0-Beta2-stability-tf3803078s16610.html#a10772845
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users