[mapguide-users] Pulling USERNAME from MapGuide

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat May 26 09:09:53 EDT 2007

That functionality is not yet implemented, but it is suggested:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc20

It is proposed for the 1.2 release, but it is already late, so maybe it
will be postponed.
In the meantime, you can work around the problem with Hidekazu's method.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S