[mapguide-users] MapGuide Automated Tiling Engine

MaciekS msiedlaczek at techmex.com.pl
Mon May 28 19:27:17 EDT 2007

In last post I didn't mentioned about configuration, so ... my solution runs
on MG Enterprise SP1, Win2003 SP2, 4GB RAM, 2x quad-core.

Regards, Maciek
-------------

Hi everyone!

I tried to use tiling engine - fmtilingengine

Unfortunatelly with no results. May you help me, what did I wrong?

I called program: fmtilingengine -u Administrator -p *** -m 1014Tile

My Error log:

Title: Error
Message: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
StackTrace: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
Exception occured in method ByteSourceFileImpl.LoadFile at line 126 in file
.\System\ByteSourceFileImpl.cpp

Date/Time: 2007-05-29 00:33:05
Title: Error
Message: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
StackTrace: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
Exception occured in method ByteSourceFileImpl.LoadFile at line 126 in file
.\System\ByteSourceFileImpl.cpp

Date/Time: 2007-05-29 00:33:08
Title: Error
Message: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
StackTrace: Failed to retrieve message for "MgFileNotFoundException".
Exception occured in method ByteSourceFileImpl.LoadFile at line 126 in file
.\System\ByteSourceFileImpl.cpp

Date/Time: 2007-05-29 00:33:09