[mapguide-users] Connection problem with mysql

veer pal singh veerpal.jss at gmail.com
Tue May 29 04:48:19 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I read your(many of u) message that you succesfully connect MGOS with MySQL
5.0. I also
want to connect with MySQL but i have not idea where i get FDO 3.2 and how
to install it. In my next project i have to use MySQL as a Database for
runtime layer creation but till now i have not idea. You succesfully connect
with MySQL so, please help me. If you can send any Example or Query feature
then i'll get more help. I am waiting for your replay. Please Help me.

Thankyou in Advance.

Regards,
veer pal singh