[mapguide-users] Problem with ZoomToView during onload event

Jon Rizzo jrizzo at Langan.com
Tue May 29 13:29:28 EDT 2007

I am having a strange problem - I am trying to call the ZoomToView function
in the onload event of my page.  The problem seems to be that sometimes the
ZoomToView function works and sometimes it doesn't.  If I bring up a brand
new browser session and type in the URL to my page, it usually works fine
the first time.  If I hit the Reload button, the ZoomToView function doesn't
ever seem to execute (although sometimes it does).  I was reading an earlier
thread which suggested calling the onload event in the top level frame
(which I have done) but the results are still very inconsistent.  Any ideas
about what is going on here?

Jon