[mapguide-users] security exception webconfig.ini

william MGOS mgoslist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 07:43:55 EDT 2007

Hi , the user identity in IIS under directory sercurity is IUSR_.

the ex.message is: System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission

that's really all I have at this point.

The sample application from OSGEO is working, the only difference is
that I have put my app in visual studio, cause I'm trying to setup a
clean development environment...