[mapguide-users] XP crashes mapgude service

(G) Sergio Libman slibman at gnba.com.ar
Wed Nov 7 08:04:57 EST 2007

I know that xp is not supported but we are making some tests to make demos
over xp OS in a notebook locally.

When I install the services Apache and MapGuide Enterprise2008 on php, it
runs but when attempt to restart the service MapGide Enterprise2008 generate
a windows error and stops inmediatly.

If I try to start from cmd line this is the error:

C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2008\Server\Bin>mgserver2008.exe
/in

teractive

Running the server interactively as an application instead of as a service.

(5944|5948) An unclassified exception occurred.

Exception occurred in method MgServer.open at line 1059 in file
c:\build_bond_area\bond_nightly\build_41.3\ent\os\server\src\core\Server.cpp

(5944|5948) An unclassified exception occurred.

Exception occurred in method MgLogManager.QueueLogEntry at line 1930 in file
c:\

build_bond_area\Bond_Nightly\BUILD_41.3\Ent\OS\Server\src\Common\Manager\Log
Manager.cpp

way.

Anyone could help me on this?

Sergio