Re[mapguide-users] freshing a map/layer... from server side, avoiding JavaScript

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Tue Nov 13 07:50:10 EST 2007

Kenneth, you're 100% right about this - I tried to give it a run with a
custom viewer but also gave up :-) somewhere in the middle since good server
push implementation is sooo specific.

Also, thank you for sharing this JavaScript example. I'm currently using
similar approach, but alas, ASP.NET somehow hates frames and at the end it
all seems overcomplicated. It's about building a development testbed for
some MG-based application and I'm trying to come up with a clean API for it.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic