[mapguide-users] Install MGOS - No such file or directory

Eric123 erictsn at cadbeyond.com
Wed Nov 14 21:14:59 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

Yes I do not unpack the http & apache tomcat. But It also show the following
msg:
mkdir /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/man
mkdir /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/man/man1
mkdir /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/man/man8
mkdir /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/manual
Installing build system files
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/1.2.x/MgDev/Oem/LinuxApt/httpd-2.0.55'
/tmp/1.2.x/MgDev/Oem/LinuxApt
/usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/apache2/conf
/tmp/1.2.x/MgDev/Oem/LinuxApt
/tmp/1.2.x/MgDev/Oem/LinuxApt
Apache install completed
./build_apt.sh: line 194: pushd: mod_fastcgi: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `Makefile.AP2': No such file or directory
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
Mod FastCGI build/install failed (0).
administrator at xen2:/tmp/1.2.x/MgDev/Oem/LinuxApt$

What file is missing?
Thanks

Eric:super: