[mapguide-users] Printing

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Wed Nov 21 07:51:01 EST 2007

Kudos, Dennis :-) Same thing with me.

Jason, regarding the sample code section - it's somewhat hard to post and
run sample project as a single wiki entry. It's just not suitable for
anything more than few lines of code, and I'm not saying that sample code
section is a bad idea. How about creating a samples branch under current
version + disclaimer?

Regards,
Maksim Sestic