[mapguide-users] MGOS 2 build freezing on Ubuntu 7.10

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Fri Nov 30 06:38:43 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

I tried to apply your patch and it didn't work (it said it was garbage!) but
I made the changes to the makefile.am and it all seemed to install. However,
I immediately screeched to a halt when I tried to make a postgis data
connection and got the error:

An exception occurred in FDO component
CLNT_8_UNABLE_TO_LOAD_LIBRARY
Exception occurred in method MgFdoConnectionManager.Open at line 262 in file
Fdo.ConnectionManager.cpp

Have you had any success with the postgis data connector on Ubuntu?

Thanks for all your help

Jo