[mapguide-users] ArcSDE 9.2 and MapGuide 1.2

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Fri Nov 30 11:56:38 EST 2007

Hi,

The following steps should help:

1)      Stop the MGE2008 server service by opening the "Services" applet from the Administration tools and stopping the service named "MapGuide Enterprise 2008 Server"

2)      Make a backup copy of the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2008\Server\Bin\Fdo directory in case you need to revert the FDO update.

3)      Install the updated FDO 3.2.3 in the C:\Program Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2008\Server\Bin\Fdo directory

4)      Restart the service named "MapGuide Enterprise 2008 Server" from the same "Services" applet mentioned above.

5)      The MapGuide server will now be using the updated FDO.

Thanks,
Bruce