[mapguide-users] Java error in script - runs fine from studio

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Oct 1 14:52:16 EDT 2007

I can't tell you excatly what is wrong, but you should refer to the
Developers guide for an explanation of the frame setup.
I belive the problem that you have is that the call
"parent.parent.mapFrame" does not give you the map frame.

I would recommend that you install FireBug for Firefox.
The FireBug plugin makes it possible to step into the code and examine
the variables/objects in use.

If you MUST use IE, you can configure Script Debugging for IE, and have
Visual Studio capture and debug the errors.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S