[mapguide-users] Ajax Viewer and iFrames in ASP.NET - has anyone perfected this?

BruceWeston ross at ime.co.uk
Mon Oct 1 11:08:55 EDT 2007

Hello folks,

I've been trying to create a 3-iframed web application in .NET, but I'm
spending quite a bit of time trying to figure out when the AJAX viewer has
been loaded in my code. I want to do this using my C# code behind instead of
Javascript. Ideally, I'd like to use a call to a method which would return
me a definite yes or no, then delay the loading of the iframes until the
session is firmly established. Any ideas? Someone must have done something
like this before......

Thanks in advance!