[mapguide-users] RE: How to use count or max expression in fdoproviderfor sdf

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Oct 2 12:10:03 EDT 2007

When I use the mapagent/index.html GetCapabilities test, I get the
following as a part of the SDF capabilities:

<Command>
 <SupportedCommands>
  <Name>Select</Name>
  <Name>Insert</Name>
  <Name>Delete</Name>
  <Name>Update</Name>
  <Name>DescribeSchema</Name>
  <Name>ApplySchema</Name>
  <Name>CreateSpatialContext</Name>
  <Name>GetSpatialContexts</Name>
  <Name>SelectAggregates</Name>
 </SupportedCommands>
</Command>

It's odd that the command-specific call would return a different result.
I'd suggest filing a ticket in the MapGuide (or is this native FDO?)
trac instance, detailing the steps/code you were running, and the
results you received.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket

http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/SubmitTicket

Jason