[mapguide-users] inserting a feature into SHP feature source

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Fri Oct 5 04:42:44 EDT 2007

Hi all

Has anyone succeeded in inserting a feature into connected SHP feature
source?
When I try to do it setting property 'AREA' a double value, I get this
error.

System.Exception: An exception occurred in FDO component.
The value for property 'AREA' is not 'FdoDataType_Decimal'.
Exception occurred in method MgServerUpdateFeatures.UpdateFeatures at line
93 in file
c:\build_bond_area\mapguide_open_source_v1.2\build_18.1\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerUpdateFeatures.cpp

I'm using MGOS1.2, WindowsXP, .Net.

Regards.

Takashige