[mapguide-users] Version 2.0 and printing question

Robert Bray rbray at robertbray.net
Fri Oct 12 09:09:06 EDT 2007

Bruno,

At the moment we do not have plans for improving print capabilities in
MGOS 2.0. The roadmap and summary plan for 2.0 can be found here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/roadmap

More detail along with all of the RFCs are here:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfcs

We do not and cannot discuss plans for MapGuide Studio in a public forum
such as this because it is a proprietary product.

We of course welcome community contributions, so if you want to propose
and develop some printing enhancements we would be very open to that. If
you are interested in doing something like that please join the
mapguide-internals at osgeo.org mailing list and make your proposal in that
  forum.

Thanks,
Bob