[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0...

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 18 22:25:14 EDT 2007

That looks like a Studio bug.  Although I know that some Autodesk folks occasionally look at the MapGuide OS issue tracker (grin) I wouldn't count on it getting fixed just because of its presense there.

Have you filed this with the appropriate ADSK channels?  If you don't have an ADN or Subscription channel to report this, I know that Dave Wilson pays close attention to the Autodesk MapGuide newsgroups, and might pick it up if you post there.

Jason

From: Jackie Ng
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0...

I have a personal interest in seeing ticket #230 resolved

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/230

As a result of this bug, we've had to export directly to sdf from AutoCAD
Map (which as of the 2008 release, is still far from perfect)