[mapguide-users] restrictions for LayerDefinition

Takashige Nakagawa ta-nakagawa at apptec.co.jp
Sun Oct 28 23:04:17 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I'm working on MGOS1.2's LayerDefinition.
For the "LineStyle", "FillPatern", "Color" elements, I believe there must be
some restrictions like "ShapeType" below.

  <xs:simpleType name="ShapeType">
    <xs:annotation>
      <xs:documentation>SLD supports square, circle, triangle, star, cross,
and X.</xs:documentation>
    </xs:annotation>
    <xs:restriction base="xs:string">
      <xs:enumeration value="Square"/>
      <xs:enumeration value="Circle"/>
      <xs:enumeration value="Triangle"/>
      <xs:enumeration value="Star"/>
      <xs:enumeration value="Cross"/>
      <xs:enumeration value="X"/>
    </xs:restriction>
  </xs:simpleType>

But, there are no restrictinos described in
Server\Schema\LayerDefinition-1.1.0.xsd.
It just says :
      <xs:element name="LineStyle" type="xs:string"/>
      <xs:element name="FillPattern" type="xs:string"/>

Where can I get rules or restrictinos for these elements?
Is there any document on this?

Regards

Takashige