[mapguide-users] Tiling Question

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Mon Sep 24 13:33:03 EDT 2007

I have changed the ImageFormat from PNG to JPG in the serverconfig.ini
and it has really helped. I have aerial photos in my base layer and I do
zoom in any farther than 1:500 and the image quality is fine.

I was wondering what the RenderOnly setting did on the
TileServiceProperties section serverconfig.ini. I have tried both
settings and I am not sure I see any difference. I get the base layers
and I get my database generate features on both settings. Could someone
explain what this is for?

Thanks

George McLean