[mapguide-users] how to set "OR SpatialFilter"??

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 27 06:09:10 EDT 2007

You cannot do the first suggestion, as the SetSpatialFilter will clear
any previous filter.
You can combine the objects, but you can also use Sql like:
"Geometry Inside GEOMFROMTEXT('...') Or Geometry Inside GEOMFROMTEXT('...')"

The ... should be replaced with the WKT for the objects.

Im not familliar with construction of the query using the API, but
internally there exists objects that represents an Or operation.
If those are avalible to the API, you can construct such objects.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S