[mapguide-users] MG 1.2 problem whit Apache

Trent Pingenot pintj at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:57:28 EDT 2007

I have been getting the same error message with MG 1.2 and MGE2008 and have not been able to identify the exact problem or solution.  I have narrowed it down to this line in my php code.

$siteConnection->Open(new MgUserInformation("Administrator","admin",""));

The strange thing is it works some times, but not most of the time.  I've tried the Anonymous user as well and get the same results.

- Trent