[mapguide-users] Java error in script - runs fine from studio

nicolej nicolej at gcscorp.ca
Sun Sep 30 18:43:56 EDT 2007

I have been working on a invoke url function in studio the function gets a
list of features the user selects the feature they want to zoom to then
clicks a button and the map zooms to the specified location and selects the
appropriate feature.  This works like a charm in studio and when you click
on the link to view on the web.  As soon as I put the web layout into a 'web
page' an attempt this functionality it throws and error.

'parent.parent.mapFrame' is null or not an object.if someone could shed some
light on what is going on I would be grateful..

NJ