[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.0: Problem consuming WFS still exists

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Apr 3 15:50:21 EDT 2008

There is an issue with consumption of WMS in MGOS 2.0.

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/492

It's been fixed in the 2.0 branch, but a binary fix isn't available yet.

This is different than the issue that Don is seeing, which is the
consumption of MapGuide 2.0 WFS services, although the bug could be on
the Map3D FDO WMS Provider which would make it similar.  Don, can you
run something like Fiddler to view the interaction between Map and
MapGuide?

If you could document the problem, preferably with an MGP package that
could be easily loaded to duplicate the problem, that would be great:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket

Be sure to include information on your MapGuide server setup (operating
system, if you're using a non-US locale on the server, versions, etc).

Jason