[mapguide-users] Problem with .NET

Sandeep Thosar sandeepthosar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 23:28:16 EDT 2008

Dear  Jason,

First up of all thanks for your reply.

I have .NET Framework 2005 and   i installed OpenSource as per your
instructions provided in developer guide.

When i run the application i got number of errors in utilityfunction.aspx
for Ex. not a valid function or n number of syntax error then i use %@Page
Languge"C#"% on utilityfunction.aspx form  then all error realted to syntax
are solved but stilled i could not run the application and i received error
There can be only one 'page ' directive and validation(): element "html"
occurs too few times.

I checked all source code but i did not get any duplication.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep