[mapguide-users] Viewer the properties of object point in the window properties.

alba a.penitente at gepaspa.com
Mon Apr 7 04:13:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I use MapGuide 1.2 with IIS and PHP.
I have changed the procedure create_new_point_layer_definition.php to
extract the coordinates (lat lon)of points from database and to design it on
the map, I have make selectable the layer with
$pointsLayer->SetSelectable(true),  but when I click the point  on the left
window of properties, this is not displayed, why?

thanks for help

Alba