[mapguide-users] Data Package Problem

Sandeep Thosar sandeepthosar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:05:14 EDT 2008

Dear Rahul,

Thanks for the information but when i debug this page it shows me UserId=
Anonymous and Password="" then create session after that it goes to

<frame id="viewerFrame" frameborder="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
scrolling="no" src="../mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%=sessionId%>
&WEBLAYOUT=<%=webLayout%>">
where i get session information and shows WebLayout path
Library://Samples/Sheboygan/Layouts/SheboyganAsp.WebLayout
and then get blank output so where i stroes this Library folder in my
application folder or currently it stored in C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\Server\Packages\Library\Samples\Sheboygan\Layouts.
Please help me.

With Regards,
Sandeep