[mapguide-users] Preserve Session Data to Restore after Service Restarts?

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 12:37:57 EDT 2008

Hi everyone.

I have an issue of mgserver.exe crashing with Event ID: 0 errors, and the
only solution that I have found to this problem is to schedule a batch file
to run to kill the service then restart it.

It's currently set to run every 30 minutes and I may need to reduce the time
more...

My question is this: Is there a way to "save" user session data out
somewhere before I kill the service, then "read" it back in after the
restart so my users can continue what they're doing instead of having their
viewer just stop working?