[mapguide-users] King Oracle Problem

Luis Rafael Ramos Correia LRRamos at aurensis.com
Thu Apr 10 05:46:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

I tested de DependencyWalker on the KingOracleProvider.dll and it seemed to be missing the MSVCR80.dll and the MSVCP71.dll.

I searched and donwloaded this files from the web.

After that, the connection propreties on Autodesk Studio displayed well and i managed the connection to the database.

Thank you for your help.

Luís Ramos

Dpto. de GIS, Movilidad y Datos