[mapguide-users] Unable to load DLL 'MapGuideUnmanagedApi'

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Apr 15 03:31:12 EDT 2008

I assume that you are trying to compile an ASP.Net WebApplication.
You can copy all the .dll files from the bin folder in the webserver
extensions into the bin folder of your project.
Other than that, I think the path is:

C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewernet\bin

It might work after your get a preview or start the viewer some other
way, because once the Dll is correctly loaded by some process, it is
avalible for the entire IIS application pool.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S