[mapguide-users] Precision when selecting polygons

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Thu Apr 17 06:09:11 EDT 2008

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> My instructions for installing OGR are:
> 1. Delete the FDO folder from MgOS
> 2. Download FDO WindowsSDK
> 3. Extract Bin folder from WindowsSDK
> 4. Rename Bin FDO and place as folder deleted in step 1

Thanks, works great. Still I can't connect to MySQL with OGR: I followed
instructions from here
http://gdal.osgeo.org/ogr/drv_mysql.html

So, feature source looks like this:

Data Source: MySQL:somedatabase

User name: username
Password: password

When i press Test Connection, following error occures:

System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid Boolean.
   at System.Boolean.Parse(String value)
   at
Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.Comm.RequestManager.TestConnection(String
resourceId, String provider, String connectionString)
   at Autodesk.MapGuide.Studio.Site.FeatureSourceInfo.TestConnection()