[mapguide-users] .NET Fusion

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Apr 17 15:49:05 EDT 2008

Well perhaps I am misunderstanding something here then.  It is possible
that the MGOS side of things are running in a .NET environment, but
unless you have converted the PHP scripts in fusion/MapGuide/php to
.NET, I don't see how Fusion can run at all.  At a bare minimum you
would have to convert LoadMap.php, CreateSession.php and their includes.

In any case, the the map name is set as follows (in the PHP version of
LoadMap):
        $mapName = uniqid($mapTitle);
        $mapStateId = new MgResourceIdentifier("Session:" . $sessionID .
"//" . $mapName . "." . MgResourceType::Map);

where $mapTitle is the map name as set in MGOS and uniqid() returns a
unique ID based on the current time.

Mike