[mapguide-users] How to override layer level CRS?

Chris Tweedie chrislist at narx.net
Mon Apr 21 03:22:39 EDT 2008

Guys, i would have thought this would be obvious, but how can i override the Layer level CRS? Although the Map CRS is easily altered, the layer constraint seems burried well and truly in the code.

I am trying to consume various WMS layers into my Map but it seems as though MGOS2.0 denies every request with

The coordinate system (EPSG:4140) of layer BaseLayers cannot be different than the coordinate system (EPSG:4326) of the map.

The FeatureSource of the "BaseLayers" WMS layer includes <SpatialContext>EPSG:4326</SpatialContext> so i am at a loss where 4140 came from?

Regards,

--
Chris Tweedie