[mapguide-users] Newbie: Add a layer of external WMS data to mymap

LAIRD Thomas tlaird at ci.springfield.or.us
Mon Apr 21 11:18:14 EDT 2008

You may be having trouble with the coordinate transformation.  Have you
tried to create a new map and drop that layer into it to see what
happens?  In my case, the layer would display in the new map and the
coordinate system for the map would automatically be set to EPSG:4326.
To get the wms layer to work in some other coordinate system you can
follow the instructions at this link:

https://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/FdoWmsNotes

I hope that helps.

Take Care,