[mapguide-users] Projection in Google map

anakando anakando at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 04:36:47 EDT 2008

hi guys..

i have a plenty of land base layers and i decided to overlay these layers
into Google map. The problem is my layers is in Cassini projection. So i
like to know how can i convert my layers projection into projection that
supported by Google map?it is good if you can tell me what should i do from
the 1st step. really appreciated your help. Thanks in advanced