[mapguide-users] Scriptframe replacement in Fusion?

Kimmo Kotajärvi Kimmo.Kotajarvi at vianova.fi
Tue Apr 29 06:54:20 EDT 2008

I've been scanning over all the available documentation but haven't yet grasped this fundamental bit - how do I run custom aspx/php pages inside the Fusion viewer? In AJAX viewer I would just run them in scriptFrame (The asp.net page builds selection XML from a database search and then returns javascript parameters for selecting and zooming). Taskpane is one such place, but it's already in use by a custom tree view and I'd rather not keep shuffling its contents.