[mapguide-users] How do i load raster in MGOS 2?

jamesdudden jamesdudden at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 10:20:23 EDT 2008

Hi,
I've had a few days playing with various  settings and things and am still
having no joy... it's really starting to depress me.

Does anybody have some working examples that i could test (tif would be
great) and the method used to get them working.

I am using Windows XP (with server and extensions on same computer), IIS
5.1, MGOS 2.01 with .net environment and MGStudio 9.

Many thanks for any help

Regards

James