[mapguide-users] Problem loading tif files

wkhattak Wajid.Khattak at keynetix.com
Wed Aug 6 04:54:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

Yeah the tiffs work ok with gdalinfo. Infact I have used the GDAL API for c#
in order to extract the extents for (ecw/tif) files in order to generate the
required index file. The ecw files are working perfectly (quite a large
amount of ecw files stored in mutiple folders).I just tried again, and to my
surprise, the tiffs did appear momentarily at a certain zoom scale but then
upon zooming in/out, they just disappeared. Quite strange.

regards,

W Khattak