[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Aug 6 14:18:35 EDT 2008

Is there a way to make the Select tool selected by default in fusion?
What I mean is, if I load a Fusion map there is no tool selected. So the
user can click and click all they want, but nothing will ever happen
until they pick the Select tool (or some other tool). In AJAX and DWF,
the Select tool is selected by default - so as soon as the map loads,
you can start clicking on the map to see stuff....Is there an easy way
to do that in Fusion? Is it a matter of editing the templates somehow?

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*