[mapguide-users] Finding the data file path i.e. the value of "%MG_DATA_FILE_PATH%"

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Aug 7 02:45:26 EDT 2008

I have not found a way to get it.
I have seen others asking for it, but with no replies.

If you want a copy of the files, you can get them with the
"GetResourceData" call.
You can write them back with "SetResourceData".

This might not be viable if you are planning on reading/writing large
SDF files though.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S