[mapguide-users] fusion - default tool selected?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Aug 7 12:37:03 EDT 2008

Mike,

In the Nanaimo CemeteryMap, I think Paul did something like this:

    Fusion.getWidgetsByType('Pan')[0].activateTool();

Could this just be added to the initialized callback, or is it an
undocumented function (heh, as opposed to all the other undocumented
documented functions) that shouldn't be encouraged?

Jason