[mapguide-users] Mouse Cursor Change when over selectable feature?

Jamo181 adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Aug 11 00:23:12 EDT 2008

Gday was wondering if it is possible to make the cursor change when you hover
over a selectable feature..

So for those features you tick as selectable in Maestro / Autodesk Mapguide
when you hover over the feature in the viewer the cursor changes but no need
to refresh the image in the viewer?

Would it be possible to modify the ajaxmappane.templ to add this
functionality?

I'm unsure how to proceed I played around with the tooltips seeming as it
grabs information from the elements without updating the view.... perhaps
this would be a good feature to include?

I'm unsure how to check if element under cursor is selectable without
selecting it and whether or not this will be possible / fast enough to
change the mouse cursor as the user moves it around the view ?

Any thoughts?