[mapguide-users] How to zoom to coordinates

Dragan Podvezanec dragan.podvezanec at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 04:08:51 EDT 2008

Hi all. I have custom query which returns different objects from different
layers. I know boundary coordinates of this objects (minx,miny,maxx,maxy),
but I don't see any function to zoom to this known extents. Can this be done
and is there any example?

What I'm trying to do now is to calculate diagonal and center (x,y) from
this extents, and then to calculate zoom scale which would be passed to
ZoomToView(x,y,scale) , but this seems too complicated.