[mapguide-users] Tooltip on the marker

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Aug 12 01:19:49 EDT 2008

I assume you fill out the resourceID somehow.
Although it should work with just a string constant, have you tried with
a column name?
I'm not sure if tooltips work on data with no primary key, have you
tried it on data where there is a primary key?
If you try to load the layer manually, and open it in Studio or Maestro,
with a real data source, does that work then?

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S