[mapguide-users] PHP is not working

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 10:17:09 EDT 2008

Installing PHP does not associate icons to the PHP file types. It only
allows IIS to process them within the browser. I have had this issue at
times. If you change the configuration for PHP files from isapi DLL to
php-cgi.exe and allow this extension in IIS does that work. Google phpinfo()
for a nice hello world test page.

The Rock