[mapguide-users] Create layer from oracle database without spatial data

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 04:07:50 EDT 2008

Hey Buddy,
                       I think you can use oracle locator if u r allowed to as i belive its built in with Oracle 10g and no need to go with extra Spatial License and all,but if u r restricted to use non-spatial data ,i don't think its big problem to get point using the X,Y Values from the Table.
I think you check one more time as System DSN works perfectly and  the screen shot provided by you doesn't give  much idea so i unable to figure out for the same.
Max !