[mapguide-users] Create layer from oracle database without spatial data

0uch hwayuyu at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Aug 13 06:33:22 EDT 2008

I used mapguide studio and enterprise 2009 to create a landmark layer by
using oracle view data, it's work , but the landmark on map can not be
select.

Then I tried mapguide O.S. 2.0.1 with king.Oracle , it can create layer too,
but layer still can not be select.

The select properties was setting correctly.

Beside, the setting "Filter applied to data" in layer didn't work too,
whatever i set was useless.

Is there something wrong with my oracle data ? or some setting I missed?