[mapguide-users] Map or Layer Preview don't show the Geometry

Alexander Fischer deejot at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 10:19:42 EDT 2008

Thank you all for your help!
I tried at first to override the coordinate system with an 'Arbitrary X-Y
Coordinates (Meter) (XY-M)'
but like Dennis said, it fails. In the preview I got the error that the
ressource was not found.

*Resource was not found:
Session:7731e412-0000-1000-8000-02004c4f4f50_en_7F0000010AFC0AFB0AFA//Samples/Nasca/Layers/ROAD.
LayerDefinition Exception occurred in method MgResourceDefinitionManager.
GetDocument at line 476 in file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_27.16\mgdev\server\src\services\resource\ResourceDefinitionManager.cpp

*Thanks too, Dennis for the sql-command. I will ask at first my professor
for this way of solution.

Kind regards,
Alexander Fischer