[mapguide-users] OGR provider for personal geodatabse

Techswami techswami at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 13 22:43:46 EDT 2008

selection does not work.
using the code bellow i dont get any value for variable "SN"
please let me know what i am doing wrong . I am using OGR

if ((layer != null) && (layer.GetName() == "main"))
                    {
                        String layerClassName = layer.GetFeatureClassName();
                        String selectString = l_oSel.GenerateFilter(layer,
layerClassName);

                        String layerFeatureIdString =
layer.GetFeatureSourceId();
                        MgResourceIdentifier layerResId = new
MgResourceIdentifier(layerFeatureIdString);

                        MgFeatureQueryOptions queryOptions = new
MgFeatureQueryOptions();
                        queryOptions.SetFilter(selectString);
                        featReader =
l_oFeatureSrvc.SelectFeatures(layerResId, layerClassName, queryOptions);

                        string SN = null;
                        while (featReader.ReadNext())
                        {
                            SN = featReader.GetString("MATERIAL");

                        }

                        Response.Write("<div id='box_content_header'>" + SN

                        featReader.Close();
                        featReader.Dispose();

                    }

tony